Together for a better tomorrow.
In PROBIOMED we believe that our commitment goes beyond contributing to the construction of a healthier world, therefore:
- We support the welfare of the communities in which we operate by creating jobs and helping to preserve the environment: all our facilities have the Clean Industry Certification.
- We are committed to the safety of our consumers, so our processes and products strictly comply with the standards established by health authorities.
- We are affiliated to CETIFARMA (the self-regulatory organism of the pharmaceutical industry in Mexico) and have a Code of Corporate Ethics that establishes conduct guidelines that our shareholders, customers, employees and suppliers must observe.
- We promote diversity and respect for human rights in all our work centers.
- We encourage healthy competition and fair and transparent business.
- We carry out philanthropic actions through our Foundation, to donate medicines and support low-income patients and their families through other programs.
- We foster the social, economic and scientific development of our country by collaborating in various initiatives with academy, institutions, research centers and other members of the society.
As a result of this approach, we have been endowed with the 1st National Prize for Technology and Innovation (Presidency of the Republic, 1999), the CANIFARMA Basic Research Prize (2004), the ADIAT Award (2005) and the Mexiquense Prize for Business Excellence (Government of the State of Mexico, 2013).
The mission of our Compliance area is to ensure that our employees comply with the policies and procedures established by our company, and with the codes, regulations, laws and other provisions determined by the regulatory organisms of the pharmaceutical industry and the relevant authorities.
PROBIOMED employees are responsible for carrying out their duties in an ethical and transparent way, demonstrating the values of our organization inside and outside of it.
Our Code of Conduct establishes ethical and legal behavior guidelines in order to create honest and trustworthy relationships among our employees, as well as with our shareholders, customers, suppliers, the medical community, patient organizations, authorities, health institutions, media and society in general.
The fulfillment of all these rules and principles that govern our actions contribute to strengthen our corporate culture and to foster the growth of our organization and the development of our industry and our country.
For us it is very important to maintain an open communication with all our stakeholders. If you wish to report any violation of our Code of Conduct or any alleged illegal practice, misconduct or violation of applicable laws, use any of the following mechanisms, all complaints will be treated confidentially:
For us it is very important to maintain an open communication with all our stakeholders. If you wish to report any alleged illegal practice, misconduct or violation of applicable laws by one of our employees, use any of the following mechanisms, all complaints will be treated confidentially:
- Online complaint: Make your complaint here.
- Telephone complaint: Call us at +52 55 25811916. Business hours: Monday to Thursday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Email complaint: Write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sumbit you complaint to the Ministry of Public Administration